How to Apply
- View our list of properties and choose your preferred location.
- Contact the Leasing Specialist of the property you selected to confirm availability.
- Schedule and attend a viewing of your potential new home.
- If you would like to proceed with renting the property, please submit your completed application package to the Leasing Specialist.
The Application Package includes the following:
- Application for Tenancy
- Authorization to Communicate by Email
- Payment Method Agreement
- Evidence of Gross Annual Income for each Household Member
- Security Deposit
We have created an Application Checklist to help you organize this information.
The Leasing Specialist will notify you within two business days once your application has been processed.
If you have questions, our team is here to help! Please contact us at 780-474-5706.
Your deposit will be returned to you if your application is declined, but please know that without it, we cannot process the application (or hold on to your new home for you).
Be Notified About Housing
We’re here to help you find a high-quality and affordable rental home in Edmonton.
If a unit you want isn’t available today, you can choose to be notified as soon as a home that meets your needs becomes vacant. With a growing inventory of rental units around the city, your future home is at HomeEd.
Submit this form to be notified once a property that meets your needs becomes available: